With the increasing abundance of various electrical and instrument equipment, higher requirements have been put forward for the flexibility of power supply application. The design of a flexible and convenient universal power supply is increasingly required by the market. Through the programming of voltage and current, the user is allowed to set the power output value, the maximum output voltage and the maximum output current, and by constantly adjusting the output voltage and output current of the power supply,the corresponding output test of the load is carried out, meanwhile, the output waveform of the voltage and current is monitored through the oscilloscope.
but how to set the programmable power supply.....?
Generally speaking, the user can set the output of the power supply in three ways:
1. Programming through the power panel button. The output voltage, current limit value and time can be set by the key.
The response speed can also be adjusted to adapt to various types of dc loads with different rates.
2. Programming through the serial port of PC. after we connect the serial port RS232 of the PC with the serial port of the power supply, then we can run a serial communication software on the PC to program the power supply.
3. Mutual programming between power supplies. after we connect the serial ports of the two power supplies, the key on the panel of one power supply is able to be operated to program the other. The operating power supply is called the "master power supply" and the programmed power supply is called the "slave power supply". In this programming mode, the parameters of the slave power supply can only be set to be exactly the same as the master power supply instead of setting each parameter separately. A power supply can only provide 100 W of power. This method can be applied to the occasion where high power is needed. Two or more power supplies with the same setting can be connected in parallel to facilitate power expansion.
Faith Technology focuses on the technology development and independent production of power electronic test equipment. With the accumulation of years of technology development, it mainly has the following series of programmable power supply products:
FTH series high power programmable DC power supply
FTG series combined super - power programmable DC power supply
FTP series wide range programmable DC power supply
FTP9000 series wide range high power programmable DC power supply
FTP3000 series wide range low power programmable DC power supply
Automobile power supply waveform simulation test power supply
FT8330 Multi - channel battery cell analog power supply
FT8340 Dual quadrant multi-channel battery cell simulator
FTL series high precision medium and small power programmable DC power supply
FTL multichannel programmable linear DC power supply
FTL-P series wide range low power programmable DC power supply
FTB series Bidirectional power supply
FT series programmable AC frequency conversion power supply
FT80 series programmable AC power supply
Faithtech programmable power supply has high power density, sequence output, constant power output, battery internal resistance simulation function, analog programming function, parallel/series connection, voltage and current monitoring output function, high-precision measurement, a variety of communication interfaces, computer graphics operation software and other functions, we will continue to provide customers with high satisfaction experience. At the same time, the high-precision low-voltage and high-current output ability of Faith power supply can provide great convenience for customers testing.
Faithtech programmable power supply is widely used in the following areas :
1. Multi-specification flexible application of power electronics laboratory and research institute.
2. Fuel cells, power batteries, lead-acid batteries, super capacitor test.
3. Simulation of power supply environment for on-board, airborne and shipboard electronic equipment.
4. Dc, AC charger, charging pile design and test system integration.
5. Server power supply, UPS, inverter design and test.
6. Solar energy, wind energy, energy storage design and testing.
7. Sensor, superconducting material, cable and other products testing.
8. Uav, laser, sensor field power supply and design testing.
9. Automated equipment integration testing.