Test object: fuel cell (monolithic, membrane electrode, short stack)
In recent years, our country has actively participated in carbon emission reduction in the international community, actively followed the global green and low carbon development trend, and actively arranged carbon neutralization. As zero-emission energy, hydrogen energy is a bridge for the transition and conversion between fossil energy and renewable energy, and the development of hydrogen energy is helpful to realize carbon peak and carbon neutralization.
Fuel cell is an important way to use hydrogen energy efficiently. With the continuous maturity of fuel cell technology, related products have gradually entered the commercial stage, and are widely used in electric vehicles, space shutters, submarines, communication systems, small and medium-sized power stations, household power sources and other places that need mobile power sources.
Since the fuel cell itself is a power generation device, in order to test its performance, it is necessary to use simulated load to test the monolithic fuel cell. However, the test requirements of monolithic fuel cell are harsh, and a single cell can only generate no more than 1V voltage.
Therefore, when testing low-voltage energy products such as fuel cells, the test equipment has the problem of how to carry large current under low voltage.
Faith test scheme:
First, ultra-low voltage full current with load
Ultra low voltage high current DC electronic load with ultra low internal resistance characteristics.
In the experiment, Faith FT6430N+ ,its minimum internal resistance is less than or equal to 0.2mΩ. It can achieve 900A current pull load at 0.2V input, and the power is only 3kW. Compared with the ordinary electronic load, the power is only 1/18 under the same low voltage load condition.
Smaller test power can provide larger test current, which can greatly reduce test cost in fuel cell membrane electrode, monolithic cell and short stack test.
2. 0V input full current with load
With Faith FT6420NZ, full current with load can be achieved at 0V input.
The low-voltage, high-current on-load characteristics make it an absolute advantage in the test of fuel cells, battery forced discharge and CPU power supply system.
Main features of DC electronic loads with ultra-low voltage high current :
1. Low voltage belt load capacity up to 0.2V@1200A
2. Some specifications support 0V input (FT6412NZ, FT6420NZ)
3. Support external analog quantity programming control
4. Battery capacity and battery internal resistance test function
5. Constant voltage, constant current, constant resistance and constant power four test modes
6. Analog short circuit function
7. Supports the switch between the near and far end measurement
8. Master/slave cascade operation mode, which can realize parallel operation between up to 10 loads
9. 20KHz transient test function, can set the slope of rise and fall
Actual measurement pictures:
Product specification :
FOR more detailed Product information, can check : FT Series low voltage high current programmable DC electronic load